Members Please log into your account.
If you are experiencing any difficulty logging in with your credentials,
please do not create a new account and e-mail email@example.com for assistance.
Residential Tenancies in a Hot Rental Market: Operational Issues
- Strategies for dealing with Social Media trolling of landlords and Rent Strikes,
- Landlord’s Own Use Changes
- The Risks of “Renovictions”
- Fire? Flood? Explosion?: the “frustration” of dealing with tenants and “uninhabitable” rental units
- “Visitors Parking”: What are the landlord’s rights to make changes?
- Service of Documents by Email;
Residential Tenancies in a Hot Rental Market, Part 2: Legislative Changes
- Cannabis Act: Effective Management of Rules and Restrictions
- AGI’s: A Crash Course on Strategies for Securing Return on Investment
- Rules for the “New Construction” exemption (Infill and new development rules).
- Privacy Act Compliance, Privacy Breach Logs, Cyber-Insurance: Special Risks for Landlords
- Post Eviction Order strategies for landlords
Case Law Update
- Examples of recent Landlord Tenant Board orders
- Review of recent Divisional Court decisions